Thanks to everyone who entered our NaNoWriMo Tip Treasure Hunt Giveaway! You can still hop from blog to blog to read our NaNoWriMo tips, tricks, and general advice:
- Captain E. Hook suggests not sweating the small stuff.
- Drea Pirate B. shares NaNo tips and tricks she learned (the hard way).
- Brunhilde the Blackhearted talks about getting social.
- Curly McGee has a technique that helps maximize your productivity.
- Guppy Guts Skullcracker reminds you to sleep.
- Jas Ketch, Siren of the Seychelles encourages you to care less about winning.
- Lady Byrd Bonebreaker suggests trimming your nails and aiming to finish early.
- Neptune shares that anything goes with NaNo.
Those who commented on our blogs were entered to win an e-copy of Chris Baty's NO PLOT? NO PROBLEM. And the winner is ...
Congratulations, May! We'll be in touch with the details on your prize.
Thanks again to all of those who participated!