This month's Reading Mutiny Challenge brings eight great tales of ADVENTURE!
The Reading Mutiny Challenge is our community-wide reading challenge. Join the fun!
Reading Mutiny rules:
- Choose one or more of the selected books for the month and read!
- Once you're finished reading, create a blog post of YOUR book review on your own personal blog or share it on Goodreads, then report back here!
- Leave a comment attached to this post with a link to where your review is posted.
- For every book you read and review during the Mutiny Challenge you'll gain one entry into our monthly drawing to pick a prize of your choice from our Treasure Chest! Don't forget to enter via the applicable Rafflecopter widget to be eligible for the giveaway!
- Additional ways to accrue giveaway points will also be available, so make sure to check out the Rafflecopter widget for all details!
Spread the word
When you share what you're reading on Twitter, use the hashtag #readingmutiny and mention @yabuccaneers.
And this month's selected Adventure titles are:
1. AMY AND ROGER'S EPIC DETOUR by Morgan Matson
2. THE DISENCHANTMENTS by Nina LaCour
4. REUNITED by Hilary Weisman Graham
5. WANDERLOVE by Kristen Hubbard
6. TWO-WAY STREET by Lauren Barnholdt
7. THE TRUE CONFESSIONS OF CHARLOTTE DOLYE by Avi
8. HOW MY SUMMER WENT UP IN FLAMES by Jennifer Salvato Doktorski
And for any of these great reads you don't get to by the end of the month, they're all up for grabs in our July monthly giveaway!
Have fun Pirates and bring on the mutiny!
Don't forget to grab our badge, too!