Welcome to the very first YA Buccaneers gift exchange!
We wanted to do something special for our dedicated Fall Writing Bootcamp participants. You're working HARD to reach your goals, and we think you deserve something special, something to help you stay motivated as we charge through our bootcamp.
Since we can't send each and every one of you coffee, tea, and a backup drive, we thought a gift exchange would be fun. Gift exchanges are a great way to connect with your fellow bootcampers! Plus, this is another opportunity to help motivate each other to write, write, write!
Here's what to do if you'd like to participate:
- Join the Fall Writing Bootcamp. (Yep, you MUST be a participant to do the gift exchange!)
- Sign up for the gift exchange here by October 22nd, 2014.
- Matches will be set on October 23rd, 2014.
- Once you have your match, put together a gift for $20 or less (remember to consider shipping costs).
- Mail your package by October 31st so that your gift exchange buddy will be armed and ready for our third and final month of bootcamp!
If you can complete all of the above, then awesome! Welcome to the gift exchange! :)
Not sure what to get? An assortment of teas, bookmarks, a notebook - all of these items are inexpensive, but would be so lovely to receive in the midst of bootcamp! Keep it simple, we know your first priority is to meet your bootcamp goals.
Here's a few Etsy-inspired gift ideas - running from $3.75 to $18:
From top to bottom, left to right:
- Spa gift set from LittleFlowerSoapCo ($14)
- Mini notebook set from ObviousState ($15)
- Inspiration dice set from InspirationDice ($12)
- Faulkner quote 5X7 print from EscapeModulePrints ($4)
- Typewriter tee-shirt from SamsaraPrints ($18)
- 3 Copper feather bookmarks from QutieSupplies ($3.75)
- Write That Novel print from thedreamygiraffe ($18)
- Relax and restore bath set from LittleFlowerSoapCo ($15)
- Stay up late & write mug from LennyMud ($16)
- Harry Potter quote tote bag from BookFiend ($14.95)
These are just ideas - feel free to get creative! You can make a bookmark or send a chocolate bar - whatever works for you (and your budget). :)
We'd love to know what you think. Will you be participating in our Fall Writing Bootcamp care package gift exchange?