We're jump-starting the fall season with a three month writing challenge, and you're invited to join us! From today until November 30th, we'll help keep you motivated to hit your writing goals with accountability teams, word sprints, check-ins, and (the best part) PRIZES! You set your goals and decide what you'll be writing. We'll help you get there.
What you need to know:
- The bootcamp runs from September 1st, 2014 to November 30th, 2014.
- You can join the bootcamp at any time before November 30th.
- Any writer (poets, short story writers, YA writers, etc.) can join the bootcamp.
- Weekly check-ins are optional.
- You set your goals for the bootcamp. Word counts, pages, number of short stories - it's up to you!
Although you can join at any time, if you sign up this month, you'll be entered to win an e-book copy of OUTLINING YOUR NOVEL: MAP YOUR WAY TO SUCCESS by K. M. Weiland.
**UPDATE** As of September 9th, you will also be entered to win an e-copy of STRUCTURING YOUR NOVEL: ESSENTIAL KEYS FOR WRITING AN OUTSTANDING STORY by K. M. Weiland. (You can thank K. M. Weiland for her generosity here!)
Want to help spread the word? Mention @YABuccaneers on Twitter and/or use the hashtag, #FallWritingBootcamp.
Let's get started by hearing what you'd like to accomplish during the next three months. Is there a project you want to start (or finish)? Do you have a book in mind for NaNoWriMo? We'd love to hear about it!