After our whirlwind Fall Writing Bootcamp, we’re slowing things down a bit this month. And because we all know that reading a good book can be a really fantastic reward, we thought we’d present a few options for you, including recommendations we received on social media. Some are on the lighter side, some more serious, but either way, we feel like you should probably kick back and relax with a good book in November.
This month's Reading Mutiny selections:
- How to be Brave by E. Katherine Kottaras
- The Fill-In Boyfriend by Kasie West
- UnEnchanted by Chanda Hahn
- Fool Me Twice by Mandy Hubbard
- The Start of You and Me by Emery Lord
- Carry On by Rainbow Rowell
- This Ordinary Life by Jennifer Walkup
We don't have a giveaway this month, but we hope you'll take some time for yourself and curl up with a cup of tea and a good book. Let us know in the comments what you'll be reading this month and give us a link if you happen to blog about it.