Baby, it's cold outside! Time to curl up in your favorite reading spot, with a hot mug of cocoa and a good book. Our crew put together a few of our favorite wintery YA reads for you.
Click the book below to read more about it!
- MY TRUE LOVE GAVE TO ME: Twelve holiday stories by YA authors, edited by Stephanie Perkins. From Goodreads, "Whether you enjoy celebrating Christmas or Hanukkah, Winter Solstice or New Year's there's something here for everyone."
- DASH AND LILY'S BOOK OF DARES by Rachel Cohn and David Levithan: A whirlwind wintery romance set in New York. Plus a red notebook.
- TRAPPED by Michael Northrop: Seven teens stuck in their high school thanks to an epic blizzard. What could go wrong?
- WINTERSPELL by Claire Legrand: A chilling story inspired by The Nutcracker, set in 1899 New York City. If you like wintery reads that make you shiver (or shudder), then this one is for you.
- LET IT SNOW: romantic holiday stories from John Green, Maureen Johnson, and Lauren Myracle. Read this if you're looking for blizzards, Christmas Eve, and kisses.
- WINTER by Marissa Meyer: We had to include the fourth book in The Lunar Chronicles series. Will Princess Winter help defeat Queen Levana? At 827 pages, it might take multiple cups of cocoa to read this one, but it'll be worth it!
Those are our picks, but we'd love to hear which books you'd add. Have a favorite YA read for winter? We'd love to hear from you in the comments below!