Wait it’s August already?! What happened to Summer?
With all the Back to School frenzy and retailers already putting out Holiday décor, it’s easy to forget that we still have some nice weather and some time to squeeze in some of that Summer Fun we had planned.
I had a lot of stuff I wanted to do this Summer, but there’s still a few things on my Summer Bucket List. Here’s a few of mine (in no particular order)
- Go Tubing! (I haven’t been tubing in a looong time)
- Use the rest of the sparklers
- Go Camping! (There’s still time to squeeze in a camping trip)
- Wave Jumping at the Beach
- Dig into a few of those Summer Reads in my TBR pile
- Find a Ferris Wheel and Ride It! (I *heart* Ferris Wheels)
- DIY Holiday (Just because August doesn’t have any good Holidays, doesn’t mean you can make one up)
- Road Trip (long or short, Road Trips are the best!)
What’s on your Summer Bucket List? Do Share. You can leave your Bucket List ideas in the comments section, or capture our ‘Summer Isn’t Over ‘Till We Say So’ image below and share what’s on your Summer Bucket List on Instagram or Twitter. Don’t forget to tag your images with the #SummerBucketList hashtag.