The YA Buccaneers accepts guest blog posts from writers and authors. We are especially interested in guest posts from Young Adult and Children's fiction writers and authors. If you would like to write for us, please read about our process and requirements, then submit an application.
Our guest blogger process
1. Contact us with your blog post idea(s).
2. Once your idea is accepted and a post date is decided, write your (amazing post) and email it to email@example.com by your deadline.
3. When your post goes live, reply to comments and share your post on your social media accounts.
We expect a high-quality post that is relevant to our audience. Topics relating to writing and publishing are preferred. If you wish to promote a giveaway or book launch, please let us know in your application.
- Your post should be 1000-2500 words.
- Hierarchal posts (headings, sub-headings, numbered lists) are preferred. Here's a great example.
- Please check your post for grammatical errors.
- Make sure links are working.
- Guest bloggers are expected to respond to comments on their post and share their post via their social media accounts (we'll do the same!).
All accepted guest bloggers are expected to provide us with a 2-3 line bio and an author photo. You may include 1-3 links (we encourage you to choose one) to your website or social media accounts.
If you think you have a great topic or post idea and would like to work with us, then please use the form below to apply.
Please note: it may take us 3-4 weeks to get back to you. We appreciate your patience!